Full service mail house
You’ll never have to fold a letter or stuff an envelope again! East Side Printing Company is a full-service mail house. We offer mailing list purchases to ensure the best result for your target audience. You’ll also save money by sending at a bulk postage rate.
Let us take the work off your hands
with our various Portland, OR mail services!
Frequently asked questions about our mail services
- Place your order with East Side Printing Co.
- Complete proper mailing form and upload your provided mailing list.
- Payment of mailing service charges and postage fees.
- Approval of PAMF (proof authorization mailing form).
- Presorted Standard – minimum 200 pieces
- Presorted First Class – minimum 500 pieces
- Non-Presort First Class – minimum 200 pieces
- Non-Profit (Standard) – minimum 200 pieces
We can ink jet on paper that does not have UV coating on postage side and address block.
- 100lb book
- 100lb cover
- 4/1 14 or 16pt
- 4/4 Spot UV or UV Front
- Matte 14pt or 16pt
- 70lb bright white
You must have: 4w x 2.5h inches of blank space at the bottom right hand corner for addressing and barcode. 1w x 1h inches of blank space at the top right hand corner for the indicia/permit.
- Data process of one mailing list ($25 for each additional list)
- C.A.S.S. Certification (Coding Accuracy Support System)
- N.C.O.A (National Change of Address)
- De-dupe list
- Ink-jet setup and addressing
- Post Office delivery
The mailing service charge is based on the quantity of your mailing order.
Mailing turnaround begins once PAMF is received. PAMF form submitted before the 1 P.M. (P.S.T) deadline will be considered the first day of turnaround. Here are the turnaround times for data processing:
- 200-25,000: 1-3 business days
- 30,000-60,000: 3-5 business days
- 70,000-100,000: 5-7 business days
Postage rates are on the mailing services site. Actual postage costs will be determined once we process your provided mailing list.
No, postage is a separate charge.
Mailing services charges will be calculated at the time of your print order. This charge will be included in your sub-total at the end of your order process and these charges will be applied to the credit card you use to place the order.
Postage has to be paid by check only. A copy of the check should be faxed/e-mailed to us.
You will have the option to ship the remainders to an address of your choosing, or have us recycle them for you.
No, mailing service is only offered to customers that want to use East Side Printing Co.’s permit.
Yes, if you have a non-profit account with us.
Our standard pricing includes a maximum 5 lines. Additional lines may require an extra setup and setup charge. Please call for details.
No, mailing service can only be done with jobs printed by 4over Inc. We cannot address or tab jobs done by other printers as well.
We accept the following formats: .xls (Excel [recommended]), .csv (Comma delimited), .txt (ASCII text file). You should have subject headings: Full Name, Company, Address 1, Suite/Apt, City, State, Zip.
- 200 pieces required to qualify for Presort Standard.
- Post office delivery time is estimated two weeks.
- Cheapest postage rate but longest delivery time.
Presorted First Class
- 500 pieces required to qualify for Presort First Class.
- Post office delivery time is estimated 1 – 3 business days.
Non-Presort First Class
- 200 pieces to qualify for Non-Presort First Class.
- Post office delivery time is estimated 1- 3 business days.
- Non-Presort First Class is the same as placing a stamp on an envelope (no discount).
- 200 pieces to qualify for Non-Profit mail.
- Customer needs to provide proper documentation to qualify for Non-Profit rate. *(PS Form 3623)
- Post office delivery time is estimated two weeks (Same as Presort Standard).
- Uses customer’s Non-Profit account with 4over’s permit number.
Bundling offers the convenience of sorting print orders into predetermined quantities for ease of use by you, your customers or for EDDM purposes. Orders will be bundled in quantities of either 50 or 100 pieces and they will be banded in accordance with USPS EDDM banding requirements.
- Processing time for bundling your product may not be included in the turnaround time that you select when placing your order.
- Please add 1 to 2 days to your turnaround time for this service.
- The type of band we use may vary per facility subject to availability (Paper band shown below).
- The maximum quantity offered for bundling is 25,000 pieces.
We do not guarantee or recommend this. Our ink jet machine uses a solvent-based ink and has a heating system to dry the ink. If you would still like to use a different mailing house, we suggest taking a sample of the product you will order to the mailing house for their approval.